Singapore Honda Cars Club HONDA CARS FOR SALE Singapore Honda Cars Club SINGAPORE CLASSIFIEDS Singapore Honda Cars Club SINGAPORE EXPAT FORUM Singapore Honda Cars Club SINGAPORE STREET DIRECTORY
Singapore Honda Cars Club
Google
Singapore Honda Cars Club View posts since last visit | View your posts | View unanswered posts 
Grille for Honda Fit/Jazz 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Singapore Honda Club Forum Index -> SHC Car Pics Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  

violetkaiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Grille for Honda Fit/Jazz 2009 Reply with quote

Hey peeps of Honda Club Singapore, I just got my new car today. It is a Blackberry Pearl (Dark Violet) Honda Fit. It is currently fitted with a RS kit and still not really complete with fog lights yet to be installed. Yep anyway I actually saw a fit with the following grille installed and I think it looks great. However, when I asked the dealer he said that I could only get them by importing from Japan.

Anyone here with any idea where in Singapore can I find such a grilled for the Honda Fit 2009 or if there is any dealer that is able to import specially for my colour (Blackberry Pearl) because I think the grilles come in matching colours to your car body. It would be great too if anyone knew an approximate cost of it.

This is the grille I am referring to.

Picture also found here: http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/25/3d/e483_1.JPG

Thanks for reading. Shall be putting up photos of my Honda Fit real soon for all here to view. Thanks again!
Sponsor

Kona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, I think you can only get it from agent. It is part of the modulo kit imported from Japan.

My Fit same colour as yours and fitted with modulo kit. Very Happy

Will post photos up soon.
arcturuz
1000rpm
1000rpm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is yours a 1.5 with RS kit? The original won't fit your kit.
andrewstout
Idling
Idling

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: modulo grill Reply with quote

hi ,
u can try this outlet in msia called vox
i saw their website with this model
hope it can help

kentkent
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

2005 honda Integra type-S

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u can check with Solomon brothers too. just go to GE thread to find out more. ^^
winnieqin73

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50th Anniversary
A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.

On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married.

Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Singapore Honda Club Forum Index -> SHC Car Pics Gallery All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1 View posts since last visit | View your posts | View unanswered posts

Jump to: