8000rpm Red Line

Post by wilswong » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:30 pm

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi all,

I am new here.

I am thinking of changing my present car to either Fit or Jazz. I can't decide which one is better. Seems like Jazz is better going by the specs but it is also more expensive than Fit. Is Fit assembled in Thailand? I know Jazz is expensive now cos of rising Yen.

Any advice guys and if I am going for Fit, is there any reliable PIs I can go to that can offer a good deal?

Thanks in advance! :)
My blog at freezingcool.blogspot.com ! Ask the Luv Guru questions on your Love Matters at aluvguru.blogspot.com !

wilswong
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by wilswong » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm

icezworld wrote:Hi all,

I am new here.

I am thinking of changing my present car to either Fit or Jazz. I can't decide which one is better. Seems like Jazz is better going by the specs but it is also more expensive than Fit. Is Fit assembled in Thailand? I know Jazz is expensive now cos of rising Yen.

Any advice guys and if I am going for Fit, is there any reliable PIs I can go to that can offer a good deal?

Thanks in advance! :)
some correction

The Jazz price is around there since late August/September....so despite the yen rise, it remains for quite a long time.

The main differences in price is mainly due to the OMV and the OMV price is related to the specification/accessories difference between the Fit and Jazz (and of course the profit element).

wilswong
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by wilswong » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:05 pm

PI? you may want to talk to ashley..

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks!

Hmmmm..... who is Ashley?

:P
My blog at freezingcool.blogspot.com ! Ask the Luv Guru questions on your Love Matters at aluvguru.blogspot.com !

wilswong
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by wilswong » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 pm

icezworld wrote:Thanks!

Hmmmm..... who is Ashley?

:P
check around the threads...should see one with la bi xiao xing profile pic.

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi guys,

Need some urgent advice. I went to Kah Motors yesterday. This is the deal I got but I am not sure if it's a good deal.

Price : $56,000 for Jazz 1.3 Auto.

Accessories: Leather seats, Sports Rim, Reverse Sensor, Solar Film, Visor and Spoiler.

COE: Already got $2,000 discount for this COE package. 6 bids Non-Guaranteed with zero rebate. Another COE package is without $2,000 discount is 3 bids guaranteed and rebate only if COE goes below $3,000.

Interest Rate: 2.35% Citibank, other banks are at 3.18% or higher.

I just need some advices on these areas;

1) She claimed that the 2.35% interest is very low and it will go up further if I delay. Promotional period ended yesterday but she can try to get the same rate for me if I confirm by tomorrow.

2) Have to secure the price by tomorrow as COE price will be out and prices will change accordingly. She said COE will not reduce based on the orders they had.

3) She said car prices will not drop any further and this is the best deal.

I still think that demand for cars and COE will drop after CNY so I thought it's better to wait for slightly better deal after CNY. My only fear is that govt will reduce the no. of COEs which might push the price up.

Any advices? :?

mathiaz
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by mathiaz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm

icezworld wrote:Hi guys,

Need some urgent advice. I went to Kah Motors yesterday. This is the deal I got but I am not sure if it's a good deal.

Price : $56,000 for Jazz 1.3 Auto.

Accessories: Leather seats, Sports Rim, Reverse Sensor, Solar Film, Visor and Spoiler.

COE: Already got $2,000 discount for this COE package. 6 bids Non-Guaranteed with zero rebate. Another COE package is without $2,000 discount is 3 bids guaranteed and rebate only if COE goes below $3,000.

Interest Rate: 2.35% Citibank, other banks are at 3.18% or higher.

I just need some advices on these areas;

1) She claimed that the 2.35% interest is very low and it will go up further if I delay. Promotional period ended yesterday but she can try to get the same rate for me if I confirm by tomorrow.

2) Have to secure the price by tomorrow as COE price will be out and prices will change accordingly. She said COE will not reduce based on the orders they had.

3) She said car prices will not drop any further and this is the best deal.

I still think that demand for cars and COE will drop after CNY so I thought it's better to wait for slightly better deal after CNY. My only fear is that govt will reduce the no. of COEs which might push the price up.

Any advices? :?
Regarding the points you raised, all sounds like a sales technique to me. its true about the bank loan rate being the lowest and might rise though.

but in all honesty, when i went to KM on the 31st of dec, the 1.3auto fit was 63k. thats just for your comparison.

but ... $56k for for 1.3 auto i still think is abit steep. perosnally la. you can PM me i give u the details of my deal with the PI for my fit. +2k more i got RS :twisted:

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi guys,

Since COE dropped from $5,001 to $2,693, is it more likely for me to ask for greater discounts from Kah Motors?

Like $52,888? :roll:

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:11 pm

KM just smsed me and said $54,800.

WTH! They doesn't seems to want the deal badly yet.

:evil:

Arahawak
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Arahawak » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:23 pm

icezworld wrote:KM just smsed me and said $54,800.

In general, KM prices are always steeper than PIs. If price is an issue, i suggest you try the PIs.

I went to KM bcoz i first time buyer and wanted hassle-free transaction and i end up paying slighty higher price.

A fren of mine just bought a OPC Fit for 31k compared to mine OPC Jazz at $42k in Oct '08 .. :( sigh..
Selling AMSOil... PM me if interested.

For more information.. www.cruxoil.com

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 pm

A slightly higher price is ok as the specs for Jazz and Fit is slightly different and also other pros and cons.

But they just doesn't seems to be reacting to the low demand and low COE now which is very frustrating. Their so-called "good deal" is just not good enough. :roll:
Arahawak wrote:

In general, KM prices are always steeper than PIs. If price is an issue, i suggest you try the PIs.

I went to KM bcoz i first time buyer and wanted hassle-free transaction and i end up paying slighty higher price.

A fren of mine just bought a OPC Fit for 31k compared to mine OPC Jazz at $42k in Oct '08 .. :( sigh..

Arahawak
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Arahawak » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

icezworld wrote:A slightly higher price is ok as the specs for Jazz and Fit is slightly different and also other pros and cons.

But they just doesn't seems to be reacting to the low demand and low COE now which is very frustrating. Their so-called "good deal" is just not good enough. :roll:
Arahawak wrote:

Bro, hate to say this but as much as we can gripe, rant and rave. That about as much as we or in this matter, they can do.

As mentioned, perhaps take a look ard the PIs Fit and see if their package fits your budget and the specs you are looking for.

As consumers ourselves, we are empowered with 'choice'. We choose what is best for us and what is offered.

Hope you find your dream ride soon.

Cheers

icezworld
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by icezworld » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks Bro.

Ashley has contacted me so I have a PI for comparison. :lol:

Arahawak
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Arahawak » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm

icezworld wrote:Thanks Bro.

Ashley has contacted me so I have a PI for comparison. :lol:
All the best!!! hope you get your ride soon!!