Stepwagon, any one driving?

Stepwagon, Mobilio, Beat, Dunk, Life, Legend, Concerto, Insight etc
zoros88
1000rpm
1000rpm

Stepwagon, any one driving?

Post by zoros88 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:32 pm

hi

briefly look thru most threads, can't find any one concerning the 2 lt i-vtec honda stepwagon mpv.

i'm thinking of buying but concern abt the spares limitation issue facing by such low population mpv model.

can anyone advise whether worth to get this mpv, and the driving experience if anyone owns it.

thks

alex_chris_adele

Post by alex_chris_adele » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi zoros88,

Since the population of Stepwagon here is rather few, spares will probably not be as abundant as the other models.

As for the MPV itself, I'm driving it for slightly more than 1 year now. All in all, the MPV is great, the space is good and power is sufficient (I've changed some of the things though).

In my personal opinion, the only drawback is the FC. What I'm getting now ranges between 7+ to 8+ km/l. My travelling pattern is about 40% city & 60% h'way.

Now considering if I should fix up CNG.

Cheers.
alex

Merrills

Post by Merrills » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing.

Your post came a little too late as I just switched my choice from a Stepwgn to an Estima the weekend before your post. I was very close to making the trigger on a SPADA, the souped-up version of Stepwgn but was disappointed by the lack of feedback on it in local forums. BTW, the LTA statistical reports further reinforced the lesser popularity of this model amongst Singaporeans. :(

For those considering a Stepwagn, note that this vehicle needs a significant clearance at the rear (>1 m) to open its tail gate. It is an issue to me as I frequently need to access to the strollers for my kids.

paulfan8240

Post by paulfan8240 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Merrills wrote:Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing.

Your post came a little too late as I just switched my choice from a Stepwgn to an Estima the weekend before your post. I was very close to making the trigger on a SPADA, the souped-up version of Stepwgn but was disappointed by the lack of feedback on it in local forums. BTW, the LTA statistical reports further reinforced the lesser popularity of this model amongst Singaporeans. :(

For those considering a Stepwagn, note that this vehicle needs a significant clearance at the rear (>1 m) to open its tail gate. It is an issue to me as I frequently need to access to the strollers for my kids.
its ok for me, in some place, I won't do backup parking, problem solved! :D

Vantastic

Stepwagon question

Post by Vantastic » Thu May 07, 2009 9:08 pm

I have ordered an RF3 (2002) stepwagon - Can anyone tell me if these have any security systems fitted as standard from the factory? - e.g. alarm or immobiliser ?

Thanks for your help :D
Engineer by Day - Car Mechanic by Night!