Unanswered topics Active topics

Coilovers for RB3

ahdwin
4000rpm
4000rpm

Coilovers for RB3

Post by ahdwin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:01 am

Hi bros,

Anyone here has recommendations for coilovers for RB3? Currently narrowed down to APi or D2.

Koni FSD has really promising reviews but unfortunately they do not have one for our model. Hence turning to CO now but the reviews I looked up are really inconsistent so hoping to find out more from any bros here already on CO for a more accurate review.

Cheers

NSXsan

Re: Coilovers for RB3

Post by NSXsan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:14 am

ahdwin wrote:Hi bros,

Anyone here has recommendations for coilovers for RB3? Currently narrowed down to APi or D2.

Koni FSD has really promising reviews but unfortunately they do not have one for our model. Hence turning to CO now but the reviews I looked up are really inconsistent so hoping to find out more from any bros here already on CO for a more accurate review.

Cheers
to tell you the truth, you can always install the RB1 sussy too without any problem, you only need to make a bracket for the rear to hook the self leveling HID light because the RB1 only has front self leveling,

my Odyssey RB3 2012 with TEIN Hybrid Wagon came off from my RB1 before

UltraBear
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: Coilovers for RB3

Post by UltraBear » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:25 pm

ahdwin wrote:Hi bros,

Cheers
==> Don't try D2... am using it now on my RB3..... no good at all...