Need help/ unstable idle on CL7R on new ICV

Home Of The Accordians
mikalever
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Need help/ unstable idle on CL7R on new ICV

Post by mikalever » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Bro,

It just happen on Last Last Sat, my car idle didn't go down when clutch netural when it come to stop. It will go up to about 1700 rpm and slowly go back to normal in about 5 - 6 second.

My mechanic said the idle controlling valve is spoilt & need to replace. I get it replaced on last sat & things become more worst.
When clutch netural and the car going to stop, the rpm will go up to 2000 rpm then immediate go down to 1300rpm repeatedly few times.

My car got installed Hondata Kpro, and I did some research it may due to ECU need to relearn the idling?
Any bro can advise this? it already 3 days after replace the new ICV but the rpm is still the same.

(When driving, everything is ok, it only when clutch in (netural) then the rpm go crazy.

EK3M hatch
FD2M
CL7R
May be Vezel or Prius....old liao

-=[Yamaha R1]=-
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: Need help/ unstable idle on CL7R on new ICV

Post by -=[Yamaha R1]=- » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:02 pm

mikalever wrote:Hi Bro,

It just happen on Last Last Sat, my car idle didn't go down when clutch netural when it come to stop. It will go up to about 1700 rpm and slowly go back to normal in about 5 - 6 second.

My mechanic said the idle controlling valve is spoilt & need to replace. I get it replaced on last sat & things become more worst.
When clutch netural and the car going to stop, the rpm will go up to 2000 rpm then immediate go down to 1300rpm repeatedly few times.

My car got installed Hondata Kpro, and I did some research it may due to ECU need to relearn the idling?
Any bro can advise this? it already 3 days after replace the new ICV but the rpm is still the same.

(When driving, everything is ok, it only when clutch in (netural) then the rpm go crazy.
Throttle body dirty. Take out and wash it shld be ok alrdy.

-------------------------------------------------------
If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough..