Unanswered topics Active topics

[OT] Water based vacuum cleaner

Home Of The Accordians
huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

[OT] Water based vacuum cleaner

Post by huffie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Juz wondering any one using water based vacuum cleaners like Karcher, Vax, Electrolux, etc other than Rainbow or Delphin?
ImageImage

hammerdin
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hammerdin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

just had a demo from Rainbow yesterday....

SpEr37
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by SpEr37 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

I had a Osim previously... Not bad i should say..

Last year i bought another... A delphin... Good also...

The plus point of a delphin is there is no air filter involved. So maintenance if lower. and the power consumption is lower then "the other".

Osim has more functions as in steaming etc..

huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by huffie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 pm

hammerdin wrote:just had a demo from Rainbow yesterday....
was it loud and heavy? from my understanding rainbow can be used as air purifier which I don't need
ImageImage

lfwd15
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by lfwd15 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:35 pm

huffie wrote:
was it loud and heavy? from my understanding rainbow can be used as air purifier which I don't need
I'm using rainbow now... good i would say. The after sales service provided by the guy is good too. End of 3rd yr, I think, he took de set back for servicing and return it back to us.

Sound wise as compared to electrolux, it is softer and uses lesser elect power as compared to others.

Weight wise, I would say it is oki. The thing I like abt rainbow is de way it clean our thick bed. There is a vacuum "beater" tt will suck dirt up to 6in deep into the bed. Everytime I clean my bed, I almost faint at the sight of the 'long kau' zui. haha....
Learning is a journey. There's never an end to it. ;)

hammerdin
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hammerdin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 pm

lfwd15 wrote:
huffie wrote:
I'm using rainbow now... good i would say. The after sales service provided by the guy is good too. End of 3rd yr, I think, he took de set back for servicing and return it back to us.

Sound wise as compared to electrolux, it is softer and uses lesser elect power as compared to others.

Weight wise, I would say it is oki. The thing I like abt rainbow is de way it clean our thick bed. There is a vacuum "beater" tt will suck dirt up to 6in deep into the bed. Everytime I clean my bed, I almost faint at the sight of the 'long kau' zui. haha....
exactly.... when the lady came to demo yesterday, the bed looks clean... but when she start suction, the water was like.... omg...

also for the air purifier is good. It can suck up the dust in the air as well as dog hair :)

but too ex for me... so I took the service package from them...

lfwd15
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by lfwd15 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am

hammerdin wrote:
lfwd15 wrote:
huffie wrote: was it loud and heavy? from my understanding rainbow can be used as air purifier which I don't need

exactly.... when the lady came to demo yesterday, the bed looks clean... but when she start suction, the water was like.... omg...

also for the air purifier is good. It can suck up the dust in the air as well as dog hair :)

You can pay in installments. It's a good investment I would say...

Bags to put the bed stuff in there and suck the bad mites out and leave the nice fragance in there, together wif all the accessories.

Ex, yes but I think worth it...
Learning is a journey. There's never an end to it. ;)

huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by huffie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 am

lfwd15 wrote:
hammerdin wrote:
lfwd15 wrote: I'm using rainbow now... good i would say. The after sales service provided by the guy is good too. End of 3rd yr, I think, he took de set back for servicing and return it back to us.

Bags to put the bed stuff in there and suck the bad mites out and leave the nice fragance in there, together wif all the accessories.

actually I was comparing between Rainbow and Karcher DS5600... $3k vs $600....
ImageImage

Hansom
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Hansom » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 pm

huffie wrote:
lfwd15 wrote:
hammerdin wrote: exactly.... when the lady came to demo yesterday, the bed looks clean... but when she start suction, the water was like.... omg...

actually I was comparing between Rainbow and Karcher DS5600... $3k vs $600....
rainbow / Delphine is worth for cents .... had a delphine for years worth the price .... easy to use and clean and it lasts ....

huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by huffie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 am

Hansom wrote: rainbow / Delphine is worth for cents .... had a delphine for years worth the price .... easy to use and clean and it lasts ....
hmm.. seems like there's no comparison of Rainbow/Delphin with other brands in the market..:(
ImageImage

Iceman27
5000rpm
5000rpm

Re: [OT] Water based vacuum cleaner

Post by Iceman27 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 pm

huffie wrote:Juz wondering any one using water based vacuum cleaners like Karcher, Vax, Electrolux, etc other than Rainbow or Delphin?
I'm on a VAX. 7 years already & still sucks (pun intended)! Pros: solid workhorse that u can throw anything at it. Cons: spares not cheap, heavy.

My next one (dunno when... depends on my gd ol VAX) could be a Karcher. :)

Cheers!

loscar

Post by loscar » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

vacuuming is the most brain-numbing! How often have you caught yourself wishing this job away? You could these days own a robot slave that does the floors for you! These futuristic surface robot vacuum cleaner justify the assertion: “The future is right now!â€

TSX1
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Re: [OT] Water based vacuum cleaner

Post by TSX1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 pm

huffie wrote:Juz wondering any one using water based vacuum cleaners like Karcher, Vax, Electrolux, etc other than Rainbow or Delphin?
Bro,

I got a Delphine! Good buy. It can be use to vacuum our car seat. Damn dirty!
Water filter, no hassel at all.

Get it!

TSX1

zy_w
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by zy_w » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Where to purchase those purifier liquid? those small bottles one.

frederickdixon

Post by frederickdixon » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:31 pm

sweepers are another great product. Just like indoor floors, outdoor surfaces are prone to dirt, litter, grime, and other trash. Whether for parking lots, roads, stadiums, playgrounds, or other paved areas, Sweeperland has several street sweeper models and sizes to choose from.