New to SHC forum ?
We will guide you along here
dominick
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by dominick » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 pm

sphinx_lover wrote:Simi sai forum..fun anot? oops :roll:
pioneerpc wrote:
dominick wrote:i would like to add on to what bro Ozzy has sumed up so far.
when in Itasha,any forumers that input "anti model/make" does not mean it.i would say its just a moment of anger / let the steam off just like anyone of us in here sometimes on the road, we also curse and swear at other road users which i admi i always do so lah~! :wink: :roll:
ULTIMATELY, I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS THAT ITASHA IS A FUN FORUM FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS TO SURF IN,EXPAND OUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS & BUDDIES,SHARING THE UULTIMATE PASSION OF MODDING AND ALSO DRIVING.

Peace to all forumers out there and hope to see you guys supporting / giving support to this Forum. Thank you. :wink: Drive safe and have a nice day.
\\// Peace! hehe
i got support by surfing it~
Team Itasha Singapore

We are all individual car fan, who loves our car and spend times and effort to highlight them with decal, bodykit, modification to pimp up our rides, the reason we setup this forum is most of us are from our existing car club forum we get to know one and other from there but good times always doesn't last, many of them after a couple of year later will start to change their rides and may start to join to their own make and model forum to discuss about their rides.

This forum is OPEN for all car make, and model and even users without a car can feel free to join in the fun as our conversation is open to all topic not has to be car, we can talk anything under the sun including anime, music, food, video games, XMM and etc.

Why the name "Itasha"
Itasha (痛車, Itasha?) is a Japanese term for an otaku fad of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with fictional characters of anime, manga, or video games (especially bishÅ
Dominick